Photocredit: Jack Gardner Photography
Golf is a passion shared by amateurs and professionals alike. Everyday hundreds of golf lovers set out for the excitement, challenge, exercise, relaxation and camaraderie that come with the grand old game.
The sun shines most of the time on 30A, and that means any day is a good day for playing golf! There are 16 golf courses along 30A, many of which are world-class courses. Designed by golf course greats such as Tom Fazio and Jack Nicklaus, these courses provide challenges for all skill levels. They also offer scenery that is unbeatable – pine forests, marshes, ponds, lakes, stream, and, of course, the sugary white sand beaches for which 30A is famous.
Golf packages are available through the courses and local resorts. Package deals are often available and may include everything from green fees to cart rentals.
Here is a list of 30A Golf Courses (from west to east):
1. Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club – Santa Rosa Beach
2. Camp Creek Golf Club – WaterSound
3. Origins Golf Club – WaterSound
4. Island Golf Center – Fort Walton Beach
5. Sandpiper Cove Par Three – Destin
6. Indian Bayou Gold & Country Club – Destin
7. Kelly Plantation – Destin
8. The Golf Garden – Destin
9. Regatta Bay Golf & Country Club – Destin
10. Emerald Bay Golf Club – Destin
11. Windswept Dunes Golf Course – Freeport
12. Seascape Resort Golf Course – Miramar Beach
13. Sandestin Golf – Sandestin
14. Shark’s Tooth Golf Club – Panama City Beach
15. Holiday Golf Club – Panama City Beach
16. Edgewater Beach Resort & Golf Course – Panama City Beach
17. Hombre Golf Club – Panama City Beach
18. Signal Hill Golf Course – Panama City Beach
Exclusive 30A has several vacation rentals designed especially for golf enthusiasts! One of our properties, The Puttering Place (in WaterSound) is located directly on the 18-hole Puttering Park! Click here to learn more about this gorgeous 4 bedroom / 5 bath home that includes a golf cart (no more lugging anything to the beach!)
As you plan your next trip to 30A, consider spending a day or two on some of the finest golf courses around. 30A is home to some of Florida’s top-rated golf courses making it a golfer’s paradise.