Sea Vous Play #20
Designer Home next to Camp Watercolor, Bikes, Golf Cart. Must See!
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
Sea Vous Play is our stunning home in the Camp District of Watercolor! This home is available for the first time ever and we are positive you will love this rare opportunity to vacation in this jewel of a home only 100 yards from Camp Watercolor.
**Available for nightly or weekly rates with reservation minimums based on arrival day. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation. You will be contacted within 24 hours of booking request to confirm reservation request. **
Sea Vous Play Features
- 100 Yards to Camp Watercolor - access included with your reservation
- Complimentary Use of a 6-Seater Golf Cart - must be at least 21 and a licensed/insured driver to operate. Cart is provided for use to the Watercolor Beach Club, Camp Watercolor, and throughout the Watercolor neighborhood, and is not to be driven to Seaside, on 30A, or to other neighborhoods.
- Complimentary use of 4 Taxi Bikes
- Designer Interiors
- Covered front porch with seating
- Screened in back porch with seating set and outdoor dining table
- Gourmet Kitchen with professional grade appliances
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Dining are with seating for 6 plus breakfast bar seating for 3
- Main living room with lots of seating plus flat screen TV
- TV room on 2nd floor landing with sectional sofa and flat screen TV
- Huge 1st floor king suite with spa bath and sitting room
- Cable and wifi
- Access to Camp Watercolor, Watercolor Beach Club, and neighborhood pools included with your reservation
4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, Sleeps 10
- 1st Floor Primary King Suite - private entrance to front porch, flat screen TV, sitting room, en suite spa bath with walk-in shower and soaking tub
- 2nd Floor Queen Suite - En suite bath with walk-in shower
- 2nd Floor Guest Suite - Sleeps up to 4 in two Double beds, flat screen TV, en suite access to shared full bath
- 2nd Floor Guest Room - Sleeps 2 in two twin beds, adjacent to shared full bath
Cancellation Policy: There is a $175 cancellation fee. Please see the Exclusive 30A Rental Agreement for additional details on the Exclusive 30A cancellation policy.
Rental Age Requirement: Must be at least 30 years old to rent.
- Twin/ Single
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Ironing Board
- Washer & Dryer
- Area FitnessCenter
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Boutique Shopping
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- WiFi Internet
- Cable TV
- Satellite / Cable
- WiFi Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Bikes Available
- Golf Cart Available
- Outdoor Dining
- Shared Pool
- Communal Pool
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at Sea Vous Play. The property was beautiful and very well taken care of. We had all of the cooking and serving dishes/utensils to host a large Thanksgiving dinner, and everything was great quality for a wonderful experience. Even over Thanksgiving weekend - the staff was very responsive to any questions we had. We would definitely recommend Sea Vous Play for future visits.
This house was an absolute dream! The location is quiet but so close to Camp Watercolor where you can swim, grab a drink from the bar (awesome drinks!), or some yummy snacks or lunch. They even have an ice cream cookie sandwich happy hour! You can also take a short lovely ride in the included golf cart into seaside for shopping and restaurants or the grocery store & liquor store next door. SO convenient.
But not only is this place convenient it is super comfortable and VERY well appointed. The am amenities are all very high end. The blankets are so cozy, the showers are fabulous with generous sprayers & towel hooks a plenty. Even the towels felt nicer than other rentals we have stayed in! We had the most wonderful time and felt like we were staying in someone's fancy home not a rental. Could not recommend this place more!
We had a wonderful time in this amazing home. Its location is exceptional- the home is beautifully decorated & exceptionally clean. The accommodations are perfect for families, couples or even a girls long weekend. It’s so close to Seaside & Publix which is great; especially with the golf cart or bikes provided. We can’t wait to get back soon.
This vacation home is truly stunning! When we walked into the home, it was better than we imagined and even nicer than the pictures show online. The home has perfect space for close family and friends to come together for meals, games and conversation, but at the same time, gives everyone the ability to spread out for privacy. The front and back porches were dreamy to sit and relax and have good conversation, game time and drink a coffee or a glass of wine. Throughout the home there are many detailed beautiful touches which could grace the covers of any home magazine but also make you feel comfortable and cozy. The owners provided everything you could possibly need or think of in a vacation home. The beds were all very comfortable and the entire home was spotless. There was easy communication with the property manager/owners. The quiet street/neighborhood/home is conveniently located to pools, restaurants, shopping, and grocery as well as the beach and beach club. Any of these are walkable, however, with the inclusion of bikes and a golf cart with this home, it makes getting around even easier and more fun for everyone in the group! We look forward to our return to Watercolor and will reserve this home again next visit!
The house is gorgeous! It’s a great location and all the amenities are amazing.
Great location just steps from Camp Watercolor and within a few minutes of the beach, shopping, food, etc. The owners spared no expense getting this property updated and ready for rental. There is plenty of room to spread out but great gathering space for meals, playing games, chatting, etc. Also, Amenity passes are included with the rental, which will allow access to the beach, pools, etc. I would definitely recommend this property to family or friends, and I hope to make a return trip to this same location in the near future.