Somethings Gotta Give Movie Set Replica #72
Pet Friendly! Featured on June 22 Cover of Southern Living, Close to Beach
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
In the spirit of the original Watercolor Community, our perfectly located home in Phase 1 boasts quite possibly the most charming interiors in the neighborhood. Our bungalow-style retreat is a chic and fully redecorated getaway located on highly coveted Buttercup Street in the Park District of Watercolor. It's all about location in Watercolor and beautiful homes in convenient locations do not come easily - so book fast to grab it before someone else does.
**Nightly and Weekly Rates available with seasonal minimums. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation. You will be contacted within 24 hours of booking request to confirm reservation request or provided alternative. **
The spacious living area is filled with a multitude of windows, filling the home with natural sunlight. Fabulous antiques and accessories make this one of the most interesting and appealing homes in the community. The coastal living dining area opens to the kitchen for easy entertaining.
Step out of your Watercolor hideaway and find yourself just across from 30A, only a few minutes walk to the Gulf of Mexico, the world-renowned and highly acclaimed Watercolor Beach Club, as well as the bustling town of Seaside! Kick off your shoes and sink your feet into the powdery, white sand while enjoying the gorgeous emerald waters.
Somethings Gotta Give Movie Set Replica
- Complimentary use of 4 Taxi Bikes
- Pet Friendly with Approval Only, based on size/non-shedding of pet and payment of non-refundable pet fee. Bringing unauthorized pets will results in additional fines and possible eviction.
- All new designer interiors
- Flexible Summer Stays available! Arrive any day and stays less than 7 nights available - subject to approval based on arrival date
- 1 Minute bike ride to Watercolor Beach Club, Wine World, Scratch, and Watercolor shopping
- 1 Minute bike ride to Western Lake and Boathouse pool
- 3 Minute bike ride to Seaside food trucks and shopping
- Driveway Parking for 2 vehicles. Neighborhood parking available in front of home on a first come, first serve basis
- All suite bedrooms including a Master on Main
- Steps to a beautiful pocket park - perfect for picnics and playtime with the kids
- Covered front porch with relaxing daybed swing and cushioned seating
- Full open kitchen with high end appliances and ample supply of kitchenware for your cooking needs
- Spacious living room with Smart TV
- Beautyrest Black mattresses
- UV Filter on HVAC
- Dining for 10
- 1st floor laundry closet with washer and dryer
- Entire 2nd floor is a kids paradise with a private suite and flat screen TV
- Outdoor shower next to back entrance of home
- Access to Watercolor Beach Club, Camp Watercolor, and all watercolor community pools included with your reservation
4 Suites, 4.5 Baths, Sleeps 12
- 1st Floor King Primary Suite - flat screen TV, dresser and closet storage, en suite bath with antique soaking tub and walk-in shower
- 1st Floor King Suite - closet storage, en suite bath with combination shower/tub
- 1st Floor Queen Suite - closet storage, en suite bath with combination shower/tub
- 2nd Floor Kids Suite - sleeps up to 6 in two queen loft beds and two twin daybeds, flat screen TV, closet storage, en suite bath with walk-in shower
Cancellation Policy: There is a $175 cancellation fee. Please see the Exclusive 30A Rental Agreement for additional details on the Exclusive 30A cancellation policy.
Rental Age Requirement: Must be at least 30 years old to rent.
- Combination Tub/shower
- Outdoor Shower
- Sleep Sofa /futon
- Twin/ Single
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycles Available
- Ceiling Fans
- High Speed Internet
- Ironing Board
- No Phone
- Washer & Dryer
- Area FitnessCenter
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Art Galleries
- Nearby Boutique Shopping
- Nearby Concert Venue (Seaside)
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- WiFi Internet
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Smart TV With Streaming
- Stereo System
- WiFi Internet
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Bikes Available
- Outdoor Shower
- Shared Pool
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
We love the property....and design of the house.
It does need updating on upholstery and the kitchen is not stocked very well. We would stay again.
We are relaxed and revived after a lovely stay in this home. It suited our needs perfectly with room for everyone in the family. It was cozy and included all amenities which made for a delightful stay. The staff was attentive to our needs and the location was nice.
Excellent vacation plenty of room, very homey feeling and very comfortable.
We loved our stay at #41 rental. The design stayed true to the 1920's style bungalow. The location was perfect. Close to the beach, shopping and restaurants in watercolor. The lovely open kitchen and living area was perfect for our group We also spent a lot of time on the large porch furnished with comfortable seating..a plus! Our grandchildren loved their upstairs retreat while we appreciated the main level bedrooms. We will look forward to returning to this home in the future.
My first impression was WOW when we walked in. A beautiful home and well equipped kitchen. My children and grandchildren had a great time close to the beach and weather was perfect. A little disappointed about the golf cart not being available but the bikes we just fine. We have been big fans of the Seaside area and this is first time at Watercolor. We will be back nest year. Thank you for a great vacation.
Excellent property. We really enjoyed our stay, and would return without question. Note the front room rug is quite slippery and poses a genuine safety risk. Placing a pad underneath would solve the problem by stabilizing the rug.
We loved this home! We will return. The 1920's Style and Design was a relaxing benefit! Very comfortable and charming.
Our family vacation was an awesome experience thanks to Exclusive 30A. We started to relax before we arrived thanks to regular communications and details bring taking care of "before" we arrived. Once we arrive, everything was done and we simply enjoyed the beach and each other! The house was clean, bikes were ready, umbrellas set up on the beach, and pool guest cards ready! We just walked in and relaxed! Check in and out a snap! We love it!
We had the most amazing week! this house is so quaint! we will definitely rent again.
Everything was so nice. The house on buttercup was one of the most original nicest houses we've ever been in.