Watchtower Walk #78
Pet Friendly Designer Home with Golf Cart and Bikes. 1 Min to Frog Pool
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
Stunning Phase 3 Watercolor Home, professionally designed and perfect for large families. Elegant gourmet kitchen has marble countertops, Viking Professional appliances, DUAL refrigerators, DUAL ovens and an oversized pantry. The open concept great room, dining and kitchen offers 12' ceilings, abundant windows & opens onto a large screened porch.
**Nightly and Weekly Rates available year round with seasonal minimums. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation based on departure day. You will be called within 24 hours of booking request to confirm reservation request. **
Watchtower Walk Features
- Complimentary Use of 6 Seater Golf Cart- For use within Watercolor only (some restrictions apply)
- Complimentary Use of 5 Bikes (some restrictions apply)
- Pet Friendly with Approval Only, based on size/non-shedding of pet and payment of non-refundable pet fee. Bringing unauthorized pets will results in additional fines and possible eviction.
- Chefs Kitchen with Viking range, dual ovens, two refrigerators, warming drawer, Keurig and drip coffee makers, and wine fridge
- Screened in front porch with dining and cushioned seating
- Open air side porch with seating
- High Efficiency Washer/Dryer in 1st floor laundry room
- Office nook adjacent to kitchen with built in desk and chair
- Cable and whole home wifi
- Watchtower Game Room with Foosball and 365 Degree Views of Watercolor - accessed via spiral staircase
- Driveway parking for 3 vehicles
- Access to Watercolor Beach Club, Camp Watercolor, and community pools included for 10 guests age 5 and older. Community pools heated during cooler months (subject to change by the neighborhood)
5 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, Sleeps 14
- 2nd Floor King Master Suite - private screened in balcony with cushioned seating, large walk-in closet plus dresser storage, flat screen TV, sitting area, en suite bath with dual vanity sinks jetted tub, and walk-in shower
- 1st Floor King Suite - private entrance to side porch, ceiling fan, dresser and closet storage, en suite bath with dual vanity sink, combination shower/tub and private water closet
- 2nd Floor King Guest Room - private entrance to shared full bath with vanity sink and walk in shower, dresser and closet storage, flat screen TV
- 2nd Bunk Room - Sleeping for 4 in Twin Bunks - built in ladder and guard rails for safety, each bunk has a private TV and bed light, closet and dresser storage, hallway access to shared full bath with walk-in shower
- 2nd Bunk Room - Sleeping for 4 in Twin Bunks - built in ladder and guard rails for safety, spiral staircase access to Watchtower lounge, closet and dresser storage, flat screen TV, hallway access to shared full bath with walk-in shower
Cancellation Policy: There is a $175 cancellation fee. Please see the Exclusive 30A Rental Agreement for additional details on the Exclusive 30A cancellation policy.
Rental Age Requirement: Must be at least 30 years old to rent.
- Combination Tub/shower
- Outdoor Shower
- Twin/ Single
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Air
- High Speed Internet
- Ironing Board
- No Phone
- Washer & Dryer
- Area FitnessCenter
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Art Galleries
- Nearby Boutique Shopping
- Nearby Concert Venue (Seaside)
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- WiFi Internet
- Cable TV
- Game Room
- Satellite / Cable
- WiFi Internet
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Bikes Available
- Gas Grill
- Golf Cart Available
- Outdoor Shower
- Shared Pool
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
The house was beautiful and the whole family had a great time. The furnishings were updated and gorgeous. The kitchen was fully stocked with dishes, pots, pans, etc. We would definitely stay here again. The dishwasher racks could use to be replaced, but we made do. Other than that small item, we really loved our stay and the home was gorgous.
We loved this place! It’s very clean, beautifully decorated. Lots of great walking trails nearby. Neighborhood pool a block away. Easy access to town, beach on bikes or golf cart. Had a wonderful time with our teenagers and their friends, accommodated all of us, plenty of room/spaces to hang out!
We ;had a very nice stay- provided info to your office on things that needed fixing
Very pleased with home, location and staff.
Everything was great
Had an amazing time! Perfect house for a girls weekend. Loved everything about it!
This is a fantastic family house. The gourmet kitchen is huge and well equipped. The overall layout is great for a large group also. Our favorite area was the large side porch!
Beautiful house, great location, plenty of room, and lots of fun!
Just what you need for a large family, comfortable, beautiful space! Thank you for sharing this amazing home with us.
We thoroughly enjoyed our time at the house. It was a short walk/bike/golf cart ride to either the private watercolor beach, the private watercolor pool - waterslides, lazy river, or Seaside. There is also a Publix in biking distance, which was really convenient. The house was beautiful and comfortable. The golf cart was great and worked well. Definitely been updated since previous reviews. The shower on the front porch was awesome. The water pressure in the house was fantastic. The neighborhood was gorgeous and everyone was so kind.
The app the property manager gave us was really helpful. They responded to a lock issue promptly and helped us resolve the issue.
The suggestions we have for the owner/property manager 1. The kitchen had a lot, but lacked hot pads, which made cooking or taking things out of the oven really hard. 2. The bottom oven didn't heat well. 3. The listing advertised seven bikes. There were seven, but only three were ridable. The other four were beat up to the point of being unusable. If we were counting on seven bikes as advertised, it would have been a huge disappointment.
The above cancellation policy is for most Exclusive 30A properties. Please check the home description on the Exclusive 30A website or your specific rental agreement for the cancellation policy specific to that property or to your reservation. For reservations made prior to February 11, 2023. Please check your rental agreement for your cancellation policy.